As every year, we participate in many national and international competitions with our entire range of wines. Summer is coming, so we though that is time to make a nice summary of our awards. We are very proud of our wines, recognized throughout the world!
Château Haut-Blanville great single parcel Syrah Wines
Château Haut-Blanville produces 4 great single parcel syrah wines : Clos des Légendes, 1955, Murmures, and Calypso. These wines were recently awarded great tasting notes.
After the excellent ratings of the Wine Spectator magazine last summer:
- 92/100 for Clos des Légendes 2012
- 91/100 for 1955 vintage 2012
we are very proud to announce the following awards:
- 1955 vintage 2013 and Murmures 2012 won the gold medal at the “Concours National des Vignerons Indépendants”. And 1955 was named “heart Stroke” by the famous French Magazine “L’Express”.
- Clos des Légendes 2014 – the first single parcel wine of syrah produced by our Estate –won,once more, the gold medal of the “Vallée de l’Hérault” competition
- The DVE Guide and Gilbert & Gaillard (G&G) guides also granted Clos des Légendes 2013 (94/100) and 1955 vintage 2013 (96/100).
Two Clos de Blanville in the Top 100 Sud de France in the United Kingdom
Murmures (Syrah) and Jardins d’Albisson (white) were elected Top 100 South of France Wines 2018 in the United Kingdom.
Blanville Collections White Wines were also awarded great comments.
Wine Enthusiast awarded a“Best Buy” to Blanville Grande Réserve/ Chardonnay-Roussanne 2016 (89/100) and to Blanville – Vermentino 2017 (87/100).
A very good season for us this year, but not over! Indeed, we are still waiting for some international but also local results, and we hope to continue on this success!